You must have your Ticket to Play
paperwork turned in prior to tryouts.
Email Coach Hanes if
you are planning on attending tryouts.
Bring the signed waiver with you to tryouts. Waiver.
1) Follow this link to learn about the RBHS Ticket to Play. (see below)
2) Complete Player Information Sheet and bring to tryouts.
3) Check-in 15 minutes prior to the tryout.
4) At check-in, you will be given a number and get your picture taken.
5) Grab a ball and start warming up!
All athletes MUST have a Ticket to Play in order to participate in a tryout for any Rancho Bernardo High School Team. For directions on how to obtain a Ticket to Play, click here. All players trying out must give their Ticket to Play to Coach Hanes when they check in on August 5.
Tryouts will be conducted by the Girls Volleyball coaching staff. Athletes are required to attend all tryout sessions for their desired team. Final team rosters will be posted online upon completion of the tryout process.
*Double check exact times on Sunday evening.
First practices for all three teams.
*There are still many uncertainties with this season. We do not know if we will have 1, 2, or 3 teams and if we will be able to compete in games.
Players will get a calendar with the full practice and game schedule once they make a team.