Tentative Tryout Dates:
August 3-5 Times TBD
1) Follow this link to learn about the RBHS Ticket to Play. (see below)
2) Complete Player Information Sheet and bring to tryouts.
3) Check-in 15 minutes prior to the tryout.
4) At check-in, you will be given a number and get your picture taken.
5) Grab a ball and start warming up!
All athletes MUST have a Ticket to Play in order to participate in a tryout for any Rancho Bernardo High School Team. For directions on how to obtain a Ticket to Play, click here. All players trying out must give their Ticket to Play to Coach Hanes when they check in on August 5.
Tryouts will be conducted by the Girls Volleyball coaching staff. Athletes are required to attend all tryout sessions for their desired team. Final team rosters will be posted online upon completion of the tryout process.
Note: All incoming Freshmen will tryout from 11:00-1:00. However, some players may be invited by the coach to attend the JV/V tryout if we would like to see them compete at a higher level.
First practices for all three teams.
Teams will practice every day Monday-Friday until school starts. Players will get a calendar with the full practice and game schedule once they make a team.